RSi was founded with a view to solving problems for Flight Simulator operators. We have grown to have a broad range of high technology products meeting those same needs. The team has grown carefully bringing together some of the industry's leading engineers and creative talent in real-time 3D graphics and optical engineering for flight simulation. Working cohesively this team has become the largest independent supplier of visual systems for Flight Simulation.
We are a privately held, growing, profitable company still focused on meeting our customers goals while providing our employees an interesting and fun place to work. We are always interested in hearing from motivated, customer-oriented people who think they might be able to help us continue our success. So, whether or not you see your perfect fit in our openings below please let us know you are interested.
Position: Quality Assurance/Quality Control InspectorDepartment: Quality Assurance
Reports to: Manager, Quality Assurance
Responsible for the activities of inspecting, testing, auditing and reporting on materials, processes, products and finished goods to ensure conformance with company and customer specifications and quality standards using variable measuring instruments and techniques. Assists in receiving and assembly of products and crating on occasion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct incoming inspections and in-process inspections
- Conduct purchased part inspection and testing for functionality
- Accurately document issues from testing or inspections
- Analyze inspection data for correctness and trends
- Disposition parts depending on findings
- Audit internal processes and suppliers for conformance
- Determine root cause for process and product failures
- Maintain controlled documents and test records
- Participate in the construction and/or revision of SOPs
- Assist in the writing and updating of processes, procedures, and work instructions
- Minor inventory control/stocking
- Assist in unloading/loading larger components as needed
- ISO 9001 or higher QMS experience
- Able to lift 50-100 lbs. regularly
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good arithmetic and analytic skills
- Mechanical aptitude desired
- Experience with inspection hand tools
- Good computer skills including literacy with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Etc.
- Prior receiving inspection experience a plus
- Prior assembly experience a plus
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision and resourceful
- 3 years of QA/QC experience or similar skills is preferred
- Minimal traveling to/from vendors. <10%
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RSi is an EOE/AA employer and gives consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.