Independent visual system provider
With hundreds of level D certified systems for Full Flight Simulators and Flight Training Devices (FTD) worldwide, RSi has worked with most of the industry's simulator manufacturers on virtually every type of fixed wing and many rotary wing aircraft.
From upgrade solutions for legacy simulators to new visual systems and airport databases for the latest Full Flight Simulators, RSi provides comprehensive visual solutions focused on pilot training.
FAA, CAA, JAA and EASA
With more than 20 years of experience in high performance, low-cost Level D visual systems, the RSi engineering team has a pedigree of innovation in the field including:
- First Level D qualification with a non-proprietary image generator hardware platform.
- First Level D qualification using non-calligraphic light points.
- First FAA qualified visual system to utilize LCoS projector technology.
- First Image generator used on Front-Projected Collimated Optical System to achieve Level D qualification.
- First Regulatory Qualified 9’ radius Front-Projected Collimated Optical System.
- First Qualified WAC Window CRT replacement system using non-proprietary projection equipment.
- First to incorporate display distortion correction, edge blending, and color correction into real-time software for level D systems.
- First FAA/EASA Qualified system utilizing a high resolution DLP/LED Projection solution.
- First Low Cost FTD Collimated Optical System Designed for MPL Training.